Arrma Senton 4X4 3S BLX Firma SLT3 Short Course Truck RTR Blue/Black
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Front and rear bumpers
- Tough gunmetal colored multi-spoke wheels
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ SC tyres
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
*For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Wheelie bar
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
Extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed separate the 1/10 scale, ready-to-run SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course model from rest of the pack. Precision aluminium, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that's now been upgraded to further increase the original Short Course truck's already impressive performance and durability.
The SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH - built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
It also now includes a Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control, plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
ARRMA® now powers the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX with a brushless system featuring its BLX100 ESC and the Spektrum™ Firma™ 3200Kv brushless motor. The combination provides incredible torque, acceleration and speed. The transmission and chassis are ruggedly engineered to take full advantage of the electronics' power.
Needed to Complete
- 2S LiPo or 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery
- Compatible Charger
- LiPo Safe Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) ARRMA® SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Short Course Truck RTR
- (1) BLX100 2S/3S Waterproof* ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SLR300 Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ SPMS651 Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- (1) Product Manual *For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.