FTX Outback Mini 2.0 Ranger 1:24 Ready-To-Run Light Blue
After feedback from users the hugely popular 1:24th scale Outback Mini trail crawler has undergone a whole host of design changes to further improve your mini scale crawler experience. Now standard with a 600mAh LiPo battery for longer more powerful runs, the Outback Mini 2.0 also features an improved final drive ratio of 104:1 for super high torque and slow speed control, helping you navigate most terrain.
The waterproof electronics have a more balanced layout with the motor now set lower in the chassis for better C of G. Aggressive tread super soft tyres are mounted on beadlock wheels, while additional scale mouldings such as realistic axle housings, bumper winch, shock absorber reservoirs and LED bumper lights finish off the Outback Mini 2.0.
Choose from a range of classic 4x4 inspired vehicles and hit the trail either indoor or out with the Outback Mini 2.0!
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Fully proportional throttle and steering
- FPV Ready waterproof ESC/Receiver unit
- Waterproof 1kg rated servo
- Multi-Link suspension system
- Aluminium ladder frame chassis
- Coil sprung shock absorbers
- Improved high torque transmission (FDL 104:1) for slow speed driving
- 3-gear centre mounted transmission with low C of G motor mount.
- Locked front and rear axles
- Front chassis mounted micro steering servo
- Telescopic UJ centre driveshaft
- Micro 3.7 600mAh 1S LiPo Battery
- USB Charger
- Choice of classic trail 4x4 Off Road Body styles
- Front & rear LED lights
- Internal beadlock wheels
- Supersoft rubber tyres for maximum traction
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Length: 206mm
- Width: 104mm
- Height: 115mm
- Ground Clearance: 25mm
- Wheelbase: 120mm
- Tyre: ø 46mm x 18mm