Arrma BIG ROCK 4X4 3S BLX Brushless 1:10 4WD MT Black
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- 1.1 inch wider stance for better handling and bashing
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Wider arms front and rear
- Body with matte black finish
- Front and rear bumpers with matte black finish
- Tough black multi-spoke wheels with matte black finish
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® RAGNAROK™ tyres
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC
*For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Wheelie Bar
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
A great step-up from brushed bashing, the 1/10 scale ARRMA® BIG ROCK™ CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX ready-to-run monster truck delivers a thrilling combination of ARRMA® toughness, street truck style and 50+ mph speed capability. Built on the powerful 4X4 BLX platform, its precision aluminium, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now been upgraded to further increase the monster truck’s impressive performance and durability.
The BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; longer suspension arms for a 1.10 inch increase in width; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
It also now includes a Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control, plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
ARRMA® now powers the BIG ROCK™ 4X4 3S BLX with a brushless system featuring its BLX100 ESC and the Spektrum™ Firma™ 3200Kv brushless motor. The combination provides incredible torque, acceleration and speed. The transmission and chassis are ruggedly engineered to take full advantage of the electronics’ power.
We Also Recommend
Arrma Z-ARA550085 DBoots Hoons 53/107 2.9 Gold Belted 5-Spoke Wheel & Tyres (2 Pieces)