Arrma Granite 4X4 MEGA 550 SLT3 Monster Truck RTR Blue
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- 23T Spline servo saver
- Brushless-ready 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- New body design, front and rear bumpers, paint and decals
- New vented tyres
- MEGA 12T brushed 550 motor
- MEGA waterproof* ESC * Note: For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual
- IC3T connectors (EC3T) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FortressT MT tyres
- Tough multi-spoke black MT wheels
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- 30MPH (48km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions with optional gearing
Fast, rugged and factory-built, the 2S LiPo-compatible ARRMA® GRANITET 4X4 MEGA RTR comes ready to bash in any terrain. This version features new equipment that further increases the original monster truck's already impressive performance and durability.
The GRANITET 4X4 MEGA RTR Monster Truck is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH - built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features to enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber shielded bearings throughout.
The monster truck now also includes the SpektrumT SLT3T transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3T is compatible with Tactic® SLTT receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
It retains the ingenious modular design perfected by ARRMA® engineers for easy component access and maintenance. The power module, with improved dirt management, consists of a MEGA 550 motor, motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover. The gear ratio can be finely tuned as the power module now uses a sliding motor mesh design.
A two-piece molding screwed to the truck's chassis serves as its electronics module, containing a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray. The SLR300 receiver mounts inside the receiver box for protection from dirt and moisture. The ultra-compact ESC is screwed to the top of the module, allowing quick access to the on/off switch, while the servo mounts to the side. All three components can be removed together, quickly and easily.