HPI 77108 Racing Clutch Bell 18 Tooth (1M) Savage
The HPI Racing Clutch Bells for the Savage monster trucks are made from high strength machined steel and hardened for maximum durability to provide lasting performance in any driving conditions.
These Clutch Bells can be used with the stock Savage Spur Gears, and they are a mandatory upgrade when using HPI Steel Spur Gears. Machined holes help keep the weight down for quick acceleration, and the holes also help cool the clutch shoes for consistent performance. Each gear is stamped with the number of teeth for easy identification.
The Racing Clutch Bell is available in different teeth numbers, giving racers and bashers the choice to adjust the gear ratio to the terrain for optimum performance.
The more teeth on the clutch bell (or fewer the teeth on the spur gear) the more top speed with slightly reduced acceleration, ideal for smooth surfaces or longer straights. The fewer number of teeth on the clutch bell (or the higher number of teeth on the spur gear) better the acceleration and torque with slightly less top speed, ideal for rough terrain, steep hills or short tracks with tight corners.The Micro RS4 Drift has always been one of HPI Racing's most fun and action-packed cars, and now it's available fitted with the always cool Nissan Skyline GT-R in jaw-dropping Fail Crew camo colors, as driven by 'Mad' Max Tvardovsky! This is a perfect 1/18 scale version of Max's own GT-R and is dripping with ultimate coolness, from the bright green front splitter to the huge rear wing! Completely wrapped in its green and brown camo-style Ciay designed livery covered with skulls this is the perfect car to make a statement on track!
The Micro Fail Crew Nissan Skyline GT-R is perfect for shredding tires inside and outside, with a high-powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks providing smooth power and excellent control. This Ready To Run Micro RS4 Drift kit features a highly detailed and scale Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R replica body for an awesome scale look wherever you drive! It's fitted with hard plastic tires out of the box, so it's ready for wild drift action on any surface!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and water-resistant steering servo. It's ready to drift straight out of the box, just like Max's full-size Nissan Skyline GT-R!
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Max Tvardovsky's Nissan Skyline GT-R
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- SCM-2S-WP electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
#120101 MICRO RS4 DRIFT FAIL CREW NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-R
1/18th SCALE 4WD MICRO CAR with 2.4GHz RADIOSPECIFICATIONS:
Tire Diameter: 36mm
Drivetrain: Full-Time Belt 4WD
WHAT YOU NEED:
Absolutely nothing! All batteries and charger included to get driving right away