Spektrum LiPo Battery 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 100C Smart G2 Hardcase IC5
Drivers enjoy even more Smart advantages when using Spektrum™ Smart G2 100C LiPo batteries to power their vehicles. New "Generation 2" features make these LiPo packs — featuring a 100C continuous discharge rating for high performance and longevity — even simpler and safer to use together with your Smart charger.
For example, Spektrum™ Smart G2 technology makes it much easier to balance charge your LiPo batteries. Balancing information travels through the unique data wire of each Smart G2 battery's innovative IC3® or IC5® connector. As a result, only a single connection is needed — no separate balance lead is required.
Smart G2 batteries come from the factory programmed to discharge automatically to a safe storage voltage of 3.90V after 72 hours of inactivity. The benefits include longer battery life, better performance over the life of the pack, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your Smart battery is maintenance-free. You can change the battery's Auto Storage settings based on your own preferences. G2 batteries also offer a storage discharge rate that's three times faster than the previous G1 Smart batteries.
Smart G2 30C soft-case LiPo packs also include thicker internal metal side plates. These plates improve heat dissipation and provide more protection for the cells against punctures during rough landings or in similar impact-prone situations.
As with other Smart batteries, you'll never have to set your own charging preferences for a Spektrum™ Smart G2 battery until you want to. When a Smart G2 LiPo battery is connected to a Spektrum™ Smart charger, its unique charging parameters and health information upload to the charger from the battery's integrated memory microchip. Through the charger you can view and set preferences such as charge rates, so all that's required to charge the pack is connecting it to your Smart charger. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
Spektrum™ Smart G2 100C LiPo batteries store a wide variety of essential information, including:
- Battery Brand
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
Spektrum™ Smart G2 LiPo 100C batteries also maintain an error log including the number of over-heat, over-discharge and over-charge incidents. This data can be helpful in assuring that the battery you've chosen is right for the application. Innovative Spektrum™ Smart G2 LiPo 100C batteries are so easy to use, they nearly take care of themselves. It's easy to achieve peak battery performance, reliability and longevity with Smart G2 technology!
Note: G2 batteries require the use of a Spektrum™ G2 Smart Charger or earlier Smart Charger with G2 update.
- Simpler and safer to use
- Powerful 100C continuous discharge rating to deliver maximum performance and longevity
- 100C battery packs are available in a variety of capacities and cell counts that are perfect for almost any application
- Balance charge through the IC3® or IC5® connector data wire — with only one connection, no balance lead required
- Faster Auto Discharge at up to 1.5A to safe storage voltage for long battery life and improved performance
- Thicker internal metal side plates protect cells and improve heat dissipation
- Integrated microchip stores unique parameters for each battery
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are also compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ styles
- Spektrum™ G2 Smart Charger required (or earlier Smart Charger with G2 update)